Aaron I. Spielman | 415.370.0693 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, Scrum training, Project Management, Systems Administration & support
PSM 1, IS/QED, MCP/MCSA/MCSE – Windows 2000
FMFA, Inc., Santa Clara, CA 9/16-9/16-current
I participate in Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Developer training, curricula development and volunteer co-ordination
ACTERRA, Palo Alto, CA 9/16 — 10/16
Scrum Product Owner/Scrum Master
Oversaw successful project to rewrite Acterra’s search page.
ENDICIA, Mountain View, CA 6/13 — 10/15
Supported Endicia’s Windows customer-facing software products; app deployment, break/fix, monitoring, change management, vendor support, documentation, general admin duties and on-call support.
Managed VM’s on HP hardware, Windows 2003 and 2008 Active Directory and a large installed base of custom server software. Vendor software included MVP JAMS, Various Manage Engine products and SCOM.
- Led successful project to recertify Endicia as a Microsoft Software Gold Partner.
- Led successful project to integrate MVP JAMS job automation software into the production environment.
- Led successful project to regularize logging and data retention to comply with Federal regulations.
- Participated in and organized successful Operations Wiki clean-up project.
GRACENOTE, Emeryville, CA 2/11 — 2/13
Systems Administrator – Manager of all Operations Windows servers.
Expanded and supported Operations team Windows Server infrastructure. Managed build & deployment, break/fix, monitoring, co-location support, vendor support, documentation, general Linux/Unix admin duties and on-call support.
Managed Windows 2008 Active Directory and a large installed base of Ubuntu Server and Solaris servers running Tivoli Endpoint Manager, ManageEngine PMP, Helpdesk, Solarwinds SAM, Red Gate SQL Monitor, and Perforce.
- Led successful project to build and deploy first Windows production, staging and development environments.
- Led successful project to rebuild on-site server room with minimal disruption.
- Participated in successful co-located production systems refresh project.
ORACLE, San Francisco, CA 2/08 — 2/11
Customer Support Engineer
Customer support of BEA’s (Now Oracle’s) Aqualogic User Interaction (now Web Center) enterprise portal suite. Supported versions 5.0 to 6.5/10G r3 of ALUI suite; was initial customer technical contact for all versions and platforms.
TAOS MOUNTAIN, INC., San Francisco, CA 4/07 — 1/08
Systems Engineer II – contractor
Remote administration of multiple large e-commerce environments, employing Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, and AIX, and change maintenance of those systems. Multiple different environments, from small all-Windows installations to large mixed Unix/Linux/Windows enterprises.
- Led successful project to rewrite United Airlines self-serve kiosk support documentation.
SFDATA.NET, San Francisco, CA 5/05 — 2/07
Senior Systems Analyst
Managed user support of 700+ user community, account administration, troubleshooting and customer service for Windows 2000/XP/2003, Active Directory, many financial and other applications.
- Led successful project to improve/update Client’s ticketing system (client was Wells Fargo ATM services).
I am a veteran of the United States Navy. I trained as a Sonar Technician, with secondary training as a Gunner’s Mate. I have attended Navy Basic Electricity and Electronics and Sonar Class A schools, and several service schools. Honorably discharged in August of 1988. I am a member of PMI, and a Senior Associate at FMFA, Inc. I am currently working on my Scrum Project Owner certification and my PSM 2 certification.